Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Grasshopper!

I visited the tree Wessel & I planted for Lindsay this morning-- and there was a little GRASSHOPPER on it! Now I knew they symbolized many wonderful, lucky things, but obviously I had to come home and do some research:

"A grasshopper's appearance indicates a time in which we will experience great leaps of happiness. It teaches us to trust our inner voice and to act upon it. The grasshopper can be an enlightening messenger of ingenuity, resourcefulness, joy and honor."

I think Lindsay is sending us all a message today-- one of happiness brought on by listening to our true voices and embracing all we can do. I miss you Lindsay-- thanks for the grasshopper messenger. I'll try to bring my camera next time so everyone can see how your tree is flourishing!

Love, Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment