Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Friday, March 1, 2013

An amazing letter from Max Thayer!

Hi all-  Shame on me!  Max Thayer was so sweet to have sent me this letter for Linds a few days ago.   Truly made me smile.  Miss you tons Max.


Lindsay, you still shine so brightly in our lives. I wish you were here. I wish you could see all we’ve done with you in our hearts. The marathons run. The triathlons conquered. Dollars raised, donors signed-up. All this passion you’ve inspired is astounding—and all so less fulfilling than spending more time with you! One more glass of wine at Nasher. One more idle afternoon on a sunny bench or at the beach. We miss you.
I’ll never forget the night we went to the Sydney Opera house. Sipping cocktails in the glow of the harbor lights, you were radiant. In that yellow dress (that only you could pull off!), the whole world was yours. It was a night that tingled with the electricity of youth and the present, but also a fearless hunger for the future.
It’s days like today that I wish I could call and check-in. See what you’re doing and where you’ve taken life. It breaks my heart that that can’t happen. …Lindsay, you are a phenomenal person. We are blessed to have shared friendship and we all continue to find inspiration in your spirit.
Miss you so much,
Max

No comments:

Post a Comment