Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Happy birthday to the most beautiful girl.

Linds-

Happy birthday.    Like the years past and for every year to come, I will use this day to celebrate so much. All that was amazing about you, my good fortune in having your memory so intertwined with my own, and the innumerable things you taught me about fortitude, character, friendship, love, and generosity through your life, however short.   June 8th will always be one of my favorite days due to the richness of you.

In one of the voicemails I have from you, left on my birthday, you said it best.  "There is just so much that I want to say."  On our less articulate days, we had a habit of letting SomeEcards do the talking.  So today will be no different.  You would hate this amount of attention, but please know, that I think the world needs a little reminding today of how beautiful you are and how your beauty lives on through the people you surrounded yourself with.

Lots of love to all of LARs followers.  Please enjoy these pictures pulled from an enormous archive I have and have always wanted to share.  The SomeEcards were all pulled directly from my Inbox.  Gifts from Lindsay, so generous she was.   Cheers to you Linds.





1 comment:

  1. I think that's the happiest sad feeling I've ever experienced. Lindsay may be gone but man did she touch a lot of people :)

    ReplyDelete