Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Please- Wear This!

Despite not living or attending college with Lindsay throughout the four years, I had a fairly thorough glimpse into her outstanding and ceaselessly classy wardrobe.  The best part about her was her insistence on sharing all of her things with others.  Sheer generosity and not just that, a joy from it.  This is why upon visiting Emily and Lindsay a few times the second semester of our senior year, she literally sent me back to UVA with a dress for every upcoming occasion including all of my graduation events.  She wouldn't have it any other way and thank god, as I looked better than I ever could have achieved on my own.

Here is a picture of us at her graduation of me, of course, wearing her dress.  I was SO happy she decided she liked my orange skirt enough for me to lend something back.  Of course she felt guilty about borrowing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment