Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Alicia Burrello

Over the last year the thoughts and memory of Lindsay have influenced my outlook on life in such a positive way. To enjoy everything and everyone around you, and to fully embrace and conquer those things that lie ahead. She is constantly on my mind, and although I still question the why, I embrace her courage and positive outlook on all things.


I most recently went through my box or boxes of everything that I had saved growing up. And as I went through pictures and articles, most predominately volleyball related, I thought back to how we were always mentioned together, she was my go to in volleyball and lacrosse and a friend that I so dearly respected for her humility and disregard for all things negative.


Pop culture related... as soon as the Maroon Five song, Pay Phone, was released, Lindsay was the first person I thought of :) And my recycling is at an all time high.


Think of you on the daily, love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment