Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Ashley Gildin



Lindsay has inspired me to "Pay it Forward." As lesson 4 stated, "There is no limit to the abundance of generosity Lindsay felt toward her friends." It has truly been rewarding to be able to help not only my friends, but friends of friends and complete strangers. Lindsay took everyone in with open arms and welcomed them as a sister. I strive for that acceptance and kindness every day. 

Lindsay's love and respect for her parents was beyond apparent throughout our time at Duke. She has reminded me that my mom is and always will be my best friend, and when she got sick this year, Lindsay was yet another source of inspiration. I knew how optimistic and strong-willed Lindsay was and that my mom would be just the same. 

Lindsay I love and miss you everyday .

No comments:

Post a Comment