Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Jen Zwilling

Lindsay has brought me closer to incredible people. Her memory serves as a constant reminder of the type of friend that I want to be. I like to think that i have learned to treasure my closest friendships and (try to) not get caught up in all of the little things that don't seem to matter as much anymore. Amanda and I seem to share our friends. Looking back, I feel like Lindsay was one of the first people that really got that. Lindsay quickly became not just "my sister's friend" but my friend too. In many ways, Lindsay has brought Amanda and I even closer over the past year and has reminded me how lucky I am to share my friends with her, and grow closer to friends like the ones I will spend today with in DC. There is something about having Lindsay in all of our hearts that I really believe acts as an instant bond, like some sort of test that we have all passed simply by being a friend of Lindsay's, a mutual understanding of the way we will treat each other, and an unspoken promise to keep her with us and celebrate life in her honor, especially on days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment