Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Lea Trinetti

I think about Lindsay very often and my thoughts and memories of her continue to inspire me to always live life in the moment, don't plan too much ahead, take life day by day, and enjoy every moment.. even the moments in which we just sit and think to ourselves...To always keep things interesting and exciting, and to remember that doing what we love to do is SO important. She inspires me to run my hardest, learn all I can in a given day, be open minded, make new friends, and love with all the love I have in my heart :)

I know that is how she lived her life and how she would want all of us to continue to live ours..

No comments:

Post a Comment