Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Aaron Lee, Pratt

"Before I met Lindsay, I didn’t know what a narwhal was. I remember when we were trying to come up with a name for our senior design group at Duke and Lindsay immediately thought of using it as our group logo and name. Now, every time I see it mentioned, I remember the fun times I got to spend with her, from staying up late working on deliverables, to the time she was my partner in a certain game that involves small white ping pong balls at a distinct Durham establishment. Lindsay will always have a special place in my memories, and on this special day that is her birthday, I just want to bring back a little bit of our time together. I am honored to have been a part of Narwhal & Co. Environmental Consulting Services and Happy birthday Lindsay!"

No comments:

Post a Comment