Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Grace McCalmon, Duke

I'll always remember when I first met Lindsay...well technically, I heard her first and I thought "dear God, WHO is this person in the hallway making so much noise!?!?" Thinking of this moment always makes me laugh because it encapsulates both her and me so perfectly, and although it was a first impression it never changed. That was Lindsay - a giant life force, so full of energy and noise and happiness. You couldn't bring her down. That totally boggled my mind... still does. I knew I'd never met anyone quite like her and I haven't since. I always wished I could let go and be a little bit more like that - big and bold and loud and free. I think that was the most striking thing about Lindsay - she was so free, and that's where the joy came from I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment