Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Matt Ianotti


"I was a senior in high school and Lindsay was a sophomore. My house was "the party house" my senior year. Every weekend there was 50 plus people at my house partying. The first time i met lindsay was at my house during a a regular bash. Everyone was drinking in my house and lindsay came right up to me with a joyful smile and said, "Hi, my name is lindsay, can we best friends?" I was really taken back by from someone i didn't know coming up to me (that was so happy) and ask if we could be "best friends". After she asked me that question, I smiled and said “yea sure”, never thinking the situations we were both presented in life. We both shared a common understanding what life was really about. i feel lucky to have something that both lindsay and i shared through both of our struggles."

No comments:

Post a Comment