Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sara Stricker

"There are too many memories to count when it comes to Lindsay, she is missed by so many and she will continue to be missed everyday. One of the memories of Lindsay that sticks out to me is when a bunch of us girls got together at the Rawot's house. We wanted to have an infamous girls’ night aka "Powerhouse night" so each person brought their own appetizer with Lindsay as the ultimate hostess since she was the best at bringing everyone together. Her carefree and easygoing personality was contagious, everyone always wanted to be around her. Our Senior spring break trip to Punta Cana is also full of great memories where I remember Lindsay leading the pack and rounding up the group to days packed with fun. Upon leaving, I remember my parents telling me that they knew Lindsay was smart but they didn’t realize how much fun she was too! She really was the most talented, well rounded person I will probably ever meet, while at the same time, she was extremely modest and sincere.
I'll never forget my friendship with Lindsay, her ability to make friends with everyone, her amazing personality and her genuine concern for others. She will continue to be an inspiration to everyone that was lucky to have known her and her strength and determination is a reminder that each day to live life to the fullest. I am truly blessed to have once been friends with Lindsay, she will never be forgotten."


No comments:

Post a Comment