Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Brittany Beel, Duke

"My memories of Lindsay are all happy ones. There was actually never a time when I didn't see Lindsay smiling at some point! She was the best big sister anyone could ask for, and I particularly remember how excited she was at the big/little reveal dinner. She was glowing when she "revealed" herself to me, and we were both so excited.


Probably one of my favorite memories was her 21st birthday when we went to Chapel Hill. I bought all these party hats, and Lindsay was so excited! She had a lot of her good friends there and just kept laughing and having such a great time.


I love and miss her everyday. Love you Linds."

No comments:

Post a Comment