Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Meggi Howard

"Lindsay was in my 6th grade social studies class with Mrs. Oaker. We sat in the back and exchanged snowboarding stories because we thought we were pretty badass being 6th grade snowboarder chicks! I also used to make fun of her thumb nails because they were the only stubby thing on that beautiful long body. She was a great sport and Mrs. Oaker's class was a blast. Lindsay has also visited me in a few dreams in which we were all going on a cruise and I was so thrilled to see her. I had to squeeze her tangeable body for a hefty portion of it but then I had to inquire about the afterlife. Being a genius, this was a great conversation to have with her. She told me that there was absolutely nothing to fear, it is merely falling asleep but way better because everyone is waiting for you to arrive. She described the whole experience as being extremely welcoming. So I asked her if it really was the next great adventure and she said definitely. I also gathered that she has a personal relationship with God and that she likes globes? We also talked about Harry Potter but thats neither here nor there. In another dream, I was apartment searching and she was there and I was like "Mike, this is Lindsay my friend I have been telling you about! I'm so glad you got to meet her!" At least she met my fiance in a dream."

No comments:

Post a Comment