Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Ruffin Sykes, Duke

"Obviously we all have 1000 plus memories of Lindsay, but my lasting impression is simply that she always seemed genuinely happy to see me, and would often make a point of telling me as much. That may seem like a superficial thing to remember about a close friend, but I can still hear Lindsay's voice clear as day greeting me with "Hi, Friend" or "Hello, Beautiful" and remember how truly special it made me feel. Making others feel welcome and appreciated is a small gesture whose impression can and, at least in my case, will last a lifetime, and no one was better at it than Lindsay."

No comments:

Post a Comment