Please use this blog to remember, share and honor ALL that was the endlessly charismatic Lindsay Rawot. This Cruel Summer banner was personally designed by Lindsay as the header for one of her own blogs.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sophie Vinograd

I've met a lot of my friends' friends throughout those dizzying 4 years of college. Lindsay is, without a doubt, the acquaintance who stood out above any other. And that's just it-- she became so much more than an acquaintance, I couldn't even question how and why we became friends. She had the warmest energy, the most excited, open-to-life quality about her, and I constantly felt like I was really around someone very special when I spent time with her. She was a beautiful girl with a true zest for life and a happy heart. I feel so lucky to have gotten to stand in her sunshine when she was here, and she leaves a truly wonderful legacy behind to all her amazing family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment